几点了 ??

Thursday 1 December 2011

1/12 MCD

              Today  go Mcd eat n doing holiday hwk .. Gt Mae , LINg , Neng , and MAn :) 
                                      Actually , We no one doing hwk lo.. haha : p
       Some of us playing laptop.. .Hmm, They forget call me to bring laptop ..  >< So , I just borow someone laptop lo.. hee ~ 
      I just doing my english newspaper cutting .. OMG ~ Too many ! Diao -.- All gt 10 newspaper need to  do , But i just do finish two only .. ( I am LAZY ! )
                       Emn , they All order food ady except me cause I not hungry ..
           At 3.01 pm , I just go order my food .. WHY I need to mentioned the time ??
 The reason is because after  3pm the food will expensive a bit.. haha .. Mujur the gurl no kira me expensive .   So I can jimat 2 ringgit .. ^^   I order Mc chicken one set and oreo :)
                                             Lazy write ady , skip skip skip **
 4pm like that , I call mummy fetch me bck ady .. They all still no back yet except yen ling bck ady..
Watever , I just feel today gt a bit sien lo.. hee , hope next time can go out with friend lui :)   BYe ^^
                                                                                                                           Take 1 :)
                                                                         Second ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment


我爱大海 ;)