几点了 ??

Friday 9 December 2011

Love FRIDAY ♥♥♥

                                                I Love Friday ! ♥♥
                  Because today hang out with my girls - Celine and Shiau Man
                                          Going to mall with them
           A bit boring lo I think , cause we already walk the whole mall ady ..
                                          aiya , Boring die > <
                                         Whole day just eating ...
                                     Seriously I fat ady :'(   SAD !
                                           Then , we go buy CD :)
                     Buy  '醉后爱上你  and '那些年,我们一起追的女孩'.
                               Wait me got time just wan watch lo :)

Tomyan Seafood - My favourite

Ice Age ♥





Celine order this :)

Girls - Man and Celine ♥♥♥

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment


我爱大海 ;)